Digital Nomad Visa

Digital Nomad Visa to live in Spain

The new Digital Nomad Visa allows you to live in Spain while working for your company or your clients abroad. This setup is ideal for people working remotely through their computers and mobile phones, either as freelancers or employees. The applicant must hold an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a legitimate university or have at least 3 years of work experience in the field. You must also prove that the working relationship has existed for at least three months and that your job can be undertaken remotely. Lastly, you must show some credentials proving that the company is real and has ongoing activity.

Thus, if you opt for this type of visa, you may need to translate some documents like the following:

  • Your University degree or professional certificate
  • Your criminal record certificate
  • Some proof of financial stability (bank statements, pay-slips, an employment contract)
  • A Certificate of Incorporation of the company.

If you want to apply together with your family members, you will also need to submit your marriage certificate and the birth certificates of your children.