Other legal documents

An official sworn translation is required when we want to submit our documentation to public bodies: Public Administration, Courts and Tribunals, Consulates and Embassies…

As mentioned in other sections, a sworn translation can only be performed by sworn translators/interpreters who have been appointed as such by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. Sworn translators and interpreters certify with their seal and signature the accuracy and faithfulness of the translation, making it official and with full legal validity.

Along with the documents described in other sections of this website, some of the documents that typically need to be translated by a sworn translator/interpreter are the following:

  • Criminal Records Certificate
  • Certificate of Work Experience and Good Standing
  • Birth certificate
  • Certificate of No Impediment
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Certificate of Residency
  • Certificate of Naturalization and Citizenship
  • Bank statements
  • Tax Return Forms
  • Contracts
  • Powers of Attorney
  • Public deeds
  • Certificate of Incorporation
  • Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation
  • Judicial Settlements and Decrees
  • National Identity Card and Passport



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *