If you need to apply for licenses or benefits in a different country or you want to emigrate, you may need to translate your Birth Certificate before traveling abroad. Birth certificates are often used for a variety of purposes, including:

  • Enrolling in school
  • Applying for a driver’s license
  • Applying for a passport
  • Applying for Social Security benefits
  • Applying for visas

In addition, birth certificates are often needed to obtain a marriage license in Spain.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *